- The LC9 is a double-action-only, hammer-fired, locked-breech pistol with a smooth trigger pull. Control and confident handling of the Ruger LC9 are accomplished through reduced recoil and aggressive frame checkering for a positive grip in all conditions. The Ruger LC9 features smooth "melted" edges for ease of holstering, carrying and drawing.
- Model Number: 3235
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 7+1
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Length: 3.12"
- Grip Frame: Black, High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Width: 0.90"
- Sights: Drift Adjustable 3-Dot
- Weight: 17.2 oz.
- Safety Option: Standard
- Feature: Standard Model
- Overall Length: 6"
- Height: 4.50"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes
Striker-fired featuring a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
Uses all existing LC9® accessories including lasers, holsters and extended 9-round magazines.
Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection. Just slightly larger (less than 1" taller and 1" longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP®.
Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
Blued, alloy steel barrel.
Also includes: one 7-round magazine; soft case.
Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.