No. 8 Tackle Company's The Snitch/Cold Gear In-Line Combo combines with the ultrasensitive The Snitch Ice Rod with the lightweight Cold Gear In-Line Ice Reel .
The Snitch ice rod incorporates quick-action FLEX-CORE, quiver tip technology for superior bite detection with a solid-graphite blank that provides superior backbone and action for panfishing. Stainless steel guides with polished inserts shed water to prevent freeze up. The lock-down reel seat and custom Evolve handle with high-grade cork provide a secure and comfortable grip.
Cold Gear In-Line Ice Reel is made of lightweight carbon and performs well in frigid conditions. The built-in fender allows you to palm the reel without touching the spool. Five stainless steel ball bearings make retrieval smooth. Dead-stick-bait alarm informs you when line is being pulled. The steady drag system, instant anti-reverse and a star drag-adjustment knob, ensure the exact amount of tension you need for any application. Cold Gear In-Line Ice Reel also features a free-spool mode to get your bait down to the fish quickly. 2.7:1 gear ratio.
Available in Left-hand and Right-hand retrieve.
- Flex-Core quick-action quiver tip technology
- Solid graphite blank provides strength
- Stainless steel guides with polished inserts
- Lock-down reel seat for secure reel placements
- Custom Evolve handle with cork
- Lightweight carbon frame stands up to the cold
- Star drag adjustment for reliable drag performance
- High-spin free spool drops down even small baits
- 5-ball bearing drive with instant anti-reverse
- Integrated fender to comfortably palm the spool