From the ice age to the digital age, MarCum’s vanguard LX-7 has forever transformed the game of hunting fish on frozen water. Over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 has been built with the optimum blend of sonar DNA from MarCum LX Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in "big picture” ice sonar, LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment (four vividly rich color palettes included.) Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding Intel. Fully user-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof. LX-7’s "Multifaceted Sonar Display” also gives anglers fully customize window views, including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional horizontal LCD graph displays. Sonar Footprint technology displays scan area at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles. This provides a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and your lure; also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the "footprint” area. All LX-7s come preloaded with the full menu of MarCum’s patented features, as well as a USB ports for upgradability. Manufactured in the USA, the LX-7 has a padded softpack, rechargeable battery and battery charger, and it comes ready-to-fish, straight from the box.
- 8-inch LCD (800 x 600px) display
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- User-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- "Multifaceted Sonar Display” LCD windows - "water column vertical,” vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (ex: 20° – 32ft depth - 11.3 ft ‘footprint diameter’)
- MarCum sonar features—Fully user-defined "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- 1/2” Target seperation
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- Adjustable Scroll/ping rate
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP (600-watts RMS)
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
- Made in the USA with US and imported parts
- Two year warranty
LX-7 version 4.07
MarCum has released a new firmware update for the LX-7 unit. Below are some of the highlights featured in this update. Click the link below and follow the update procedure on marcumtech.com to update your unit.
- Manual Dynamic Range – Adjustable in one-foot increments
- Transducer offset added in one-inch increments
- Default to 6 color mode
From the ice age to the digital age, the LX Series has forever transformed the game of interactively hunting fish on frozen water. Built with over a decade of cutting edge sonar engineering, each system contains the optimal blend of sonar DNA from MarCum® LX Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies.
MarCum Technol...From the ice age to the digital age, the LX Series has forever...