MarCum LX-6S Sonar System
- Displays scan area at any depth with 8° or 20° angles
- 6" flat-panel 640x480 LCD screen with four color palettes in reduced footprint
- Display any combination of vertical, flasher or graph sonar
- 5-, 10-, 20-, 40-ft. selectable zoom windows and 3/4" target separation
- Patented 12-level interference rejection
Equipped with patented reduced footprint technology, Marcum's LX-6S Sonar System excels when your frozen lake is packed with fisherman by reducing interference from nearby sonars. Reduced footprint displays the scan area at any depth with dual-beam 8° or 20° angles so you know right where the fish and your lures are. 6" flat-panel 640x480 LCD screen includes four color-palette options. Selectable 5-ft., 10-ft., 20-ft. and 40-ft. zoom windows combine with 3/4" target separation for finding fish and watching them come to your lure. Bottom lock and infinitely adjustable zoom window size. User-defined on-screen display includes any combination of vertical, flasher or graph sonar options. Patented 12-level interference rejection. Powered by 4,800-watts PtP. Includes deluxe padded softcase, 12-volt 9-amp battery, three-stage automatic charger, 8-ft. transducer cable and snow shield. Manufacturer's two-year warranty.