Take MarCum’s ultimate Digital LX Sonar Engine and shrink everything except performance. Boasting all the features and advantages of its big brother, LX-6 displays multiple water-column views on a lighter, compact 6-inch high-resolution color LCD. Use the intuitive menu-driven touchpad to custom-define the display to your liking. Dynamic screen views include Water Column Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher Dial, Traditional Widescreen Graph and all combinations. Further customize on-screen Dashboard information, including digital depth, battery voltage and interference rejection (IR). MarCum’s intelligently managed sonar engine pumps out 4800-watts PtP, with TrueTime™ high speed display response and screen refresh. Switchable 8- and 20-degree transducer gives you 2 sonar units in 1. The LX-6 delivers the digital fish-finding goods, and with all the goodies serious anglers expect.
- 6-inch (640 x 480px) Color LCD
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- User-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- "Multifaceted Sonar Display” LCD windows - "water column vertical,” vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (ex: 20° – 32ft depth - 11.3 ft ‘footprint diameter’)
- MarCum sonar features—Fully user-defined "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- 3/4" Target separation
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- Adjustable Scroll/ping rate
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP (600-watts RMS)
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
- Made in the USA with US and imported parts
- Two year warranty
From the ice age to the digital age, the LX Series has forever transformed the game of interactively hunting fish on frozen water. Built with over a decade of cutting edge sonar engineering, each system contains the optimal blend of sonar DNA from MarCum® LX Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies.
MarCum Technol...From the ice age to the digital age, the LX Series has forever...