Still the most advanced flasher-sonar ever built, the Marcum LX-5 offers dazzlingly bright and crisp color images—bottom, vegetation, fish, baitfish, your lure, all displayed with the highest resolution available in a commercial grade flasher. Acute .75-inch target separation distinctly identifies each individual object on screen, so you clearly discern the miniscule separation of a bluegill about to kiss your ice jig. MarCum’s High Power LX-5 features the highest performance standards available, driven by a bold 2,500 watts of peak-to-peak power. Vivid TrueColor® technology displays the finest screen detail possible. While a precision-tuned dual beam transducer allows the user to switch between 8° and 20° cone angles for deep and shallow water use. Touch-key operation includes an industry-best patented interference rejection (IR) system for knocking out "noise” signals from nearby sonar units. Also key is a patented moveable Zoom feature that allows the user to zero-in on any segment of the water column. Among other sonar refinements, the LX-5’s SuperFine Line feature improves screen resolution, and enhances target separation down to .75-inch. The MarCum difference is obvious and immediate. Manufactured in the USA, all MarCum flashers (LX-7, LX-5, LX-3tc, VX-1pro) include padded softpacks, rechargeable batteries and battery chargers, and a screen-protecting snow shield.
- 2,500-watts power
- Dual Beam 8/20 degree Transducer
- Super Fine Line Technology - produces 3/4 inch Target Separation – anywhere in the water column, and in Zoom Mode
- Patented - Infinitely Adjustable Zoom
- Patented - 12-level Interference Rejection
- Patented - True-Color® Display - Provides the best resolution and the most vivid display on the market
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Deluxe Padded Soft Pack included
- 12-volt 9-amp battery included
- 3-Stage Automatic Battery Charger included
- Made in the USA with US and imported parts
- Two year warranty
James Holst, host in In-Depth Outdoors, provides step-by-step instructions on how a first time flasher owner can get the most out of their new unit.
MarCum Technol...James Holst, host in In-Depth Outdoors, provides step-by-step ...