Dave Genz “Mr. Bluegill” himself has traveled the ice belt over the years. One thing he has seen gain in popularity is the use of a fly reel while chasing panfish in shallower water. It certainly bodes well for those that “tight line” as having that large of an arbor reduces the line coiling and twisting. It also fits nicely in an anglers hand. Clam’s Dave Genz version goes one step further with a longer reel foot allowing an angler to get a more efficient grip & detecting bites more effectively resulting in higher success. A graphite reel will keep it light, with less fatigue at days end.
- Matte black graphite mid-size wide arbor reel
- Line guide
- Larger arbor reduces line twist and coiling
- Left or right-hand retrieve with oversized soft-touch knob and comfort fit extended length reel stem for firmer handling
- Great for tight lining panfish in shallow water
- Packaged in a blister pack - easy to merchandise
- Right side deluxe-style friction disk dial drag system